Enabling the console
The console isn’t always enabled by default. This brief tutorial will explain how.
- Click the ‘Options’ button at the game’s main menu.
- Select the ‘Keyboard’ tab.
- Click the ‘Advanced’ button in the ‘Keyboard’ tab.
- Check the “Enable Developer Console (~)” option.
- Click ‘Ok’, and then ‘Ok’ again.
You can open the console up any time by pressing the tilde key ~ located at the top left of your keyboard
Bind bind (key) “say hi” or bind (key) “kill”
Changelevel Changes level
Connect Connect (server IP)EX: connect 188.8.131.52:27015
Ent_create Creates an Entity
Ent_fire Creates a fire
Kill Kills player
Noclip You are able to fly
Password Sets server password
Stopsounds Stops all sounds